Regular Visit VISA let you enjoy your stay in UAE for 90 days. This category of VISA is good for traveller who are going in a search of opportunities or planning to be your family in UAE or for medical aid.
Before appling for Dubai evisa you must be outside the country In case you have just left the United Arab Emirates, kindly provide us a clear scanned color copy of the exit stamps.
1. Passport Size Photograph preferably with White background.
2. Colour Scan copy of Pan Card
3. Colour Scan copy of Passport 1st & Last Page with Observation Page if any.
4. Employee id/Visiting Card with Last 3 months scanned bank statement attested by bank official.
Optional Documents | This would help to fasten up the VISA approval
Travellers from the above mentioned Nationalities must hold a Valid Round trip ticket & AED2000. In case the Immigration finds that the traveller doesn’t have the return ticket he/she will be deported back to the Origin destination on the expense of the related airline. Please note all Return Air Tickets will be validated/ checked on the system by the Immigration.
- Children under the age of 12 and passengers with moderate to severe disabilities are exempt from PCR test requirements
- On arrival to DXB, tourists must complete the travel undertaking form provided by your airline before landing and download and register on the COVID-19 DXB Smart App.
- All tourists departing from DXB are advised to follow the requirements of their final destination, as some may require an additional negative COVID-19 PCR test certificate to be presented before leaving DXB.
For further information, passengers are strongly advised to contact their airline of choice prior to travel.